Monday, September 8, 2008

Update

Wow. It has been a while since I last wrote on my blog. I was in Washington D.C. last week hanging out with my dear sister and her dear husband (both of them are dear to me).
We had so much fun, for a look at our pictures and the things we saw in D.C. visit annieandkyle.blogspot.com. (Annie has posted all our pictures). Thanks to Steph Hedberg (Proc in my mind) for her kind words on my comments of my last blog... it is great to hear the stories of how skinny I am... Joe and Heidi as well, much appreciated. Keep feeding my ego and will continue to not feed my stomach (too much).

I haven't had a chance to go to Gold's to get a weigh in, however; Karissa and Brady's (the people who are dear to me) scale was a great sight, it had me as low as 214 on one day (probably not completely accurate, but a great feeling nonetheless). I will be heading to Gold's in the next couple days and will update with a weight at that point.

On Saturday I did the running part of a triathlon relay. My dad started us off strong with the swim (fourth one out of the water), then he cruised on his bike (eighth or ninth one in from the bike), then I pushed it to bring us home on the 6.2 mile run. I feel like I did pretty good and we think we took first out of the relay teams, but apparently the timing company doesn't quite have things figured out yet and so we are waiting on the results.

My knees are very swollen and hurt when I walk, but all in all, a successful weekend. Thanks and look for the update on the weight.

Peace.

No comments: