Sunday, July 27, 2008

Next Stop: Skinny Town

I will keep this brief, as I am currently enjoying the Braves 2-0 lead over division foe, Philadelphia Phillies.

This last week was a great week, although it didn't start out that way. After my weigh in last Saturday, I was 223 pounds and I was feeling pretty good. So, Monday after I was done at the Rocky Mountain Revue, I headed home and called Annie and asked her to order pizza for dinner.

I hadn't had pizza in a long time, not since the beginning of the challenge. I enjoyed my 5-Buck pizza very much. Then on Tuesday I was out at the Flash Factory in Lehi and someone there had ordered some pizza from Papa Johns. I figured, I had done so well that I deserved more pizza. I had two slices. Wednesday I was determined to eat better since I had our race on Thursday, but lo and behold, I had pizza Wednesday night from this place in Provo.

Yes. Three days in a row I had pizza. Needless to say I went crazy exercising on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and wouldn't you know it, I weighed in at 220 pounds on Saturday!!!!!!

I was so excited at the gym, I nearly started my musical celebration again, but I withstood.

Here are the stats for the week.

WEEKLY UPDATE, JULY 27, 2008

WEIGHT: 220 pounds- Hopefully next Saturday I am under 220!

FOOD EATEN: Way too much pizza, no more for me for a while.

EXERCISES DONE: Another 5K run, and running on the treadmill with the incline set to 15.0... that is very difficult and burns a lot of fat.

Thanks for the support and wish me luck.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Seriously sweetie, pizza is not that bad! Great job on the challenge, I'm so proud of you. :)